Saturday, February 18, 2006

My Bad

There seems to have been a misunderstanding. When I said I was knitting fancy patterned socks for the Olympics, some people seemed to think that that meant 2 socks...wha??? I have been knitting for a week, I've just finished my decreases in the foot, now I knit until I'm ready to toe. I'll be knitting 1 sock and if I finish I'll be proud and consider myself a winner. I have changed the pattern, dealt with splitting yarn, and made 98gazillion stitches so far. I won't even address now that I fear that this sock is going to be too small around for my foot. Tomorrow, a pic of the progress, I promise.

1 Comments:

Anonymous shower invitations said...

This is a great place to find shower invitations go to http://www.weddinginvitations4u.com and see what they have I was very happy.shower invitations

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home