Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I Know Just Where to Put It


No this is not a rerun. This is another knittingcushion, or as I like to call it KnitCushionDeux.

This one is for me...yippee. A nice soft yellow, pink, chibi blue, and coral. Yum. It ended up with a kind of South West feel in person. I like it. I think it's very handy and I love a valid reason to leave my sticks on the end table. Everyone should have one. Organized knitting makes me warm.

It has been said that I love organization, a place for everything and everything in its place...this is for your own protection. Frankly, I can't believe I've become this person. As a teenager my room was a science experiment. When I moved out at 18 my parents discovered a 7 year old carpet that looked like new because it had never seen sunlight. I thought my mother was a relentless harpie for riding me about my messes. I can not believe that....god help me....I now make her look like a rank amateur and my daughter has made my messes look like Martha Stewart was in charge. Holy Moly. We have reached an understanding...she promises to shut the door, I promise not to open it. I have visions of the monkey house at the National Zoo.... But I digress, soon she'll be married and I'll be missing that mess...yea, like hell I will. Her room, in an act of complete justice, will become my craft and organization room. Shelves, filled with organizational tools, rubbermaid tubs, all labeled with their ingredients. Oh the joy... and an open door policy.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Mom said...

I love my Knitcushion...I can't imagine how I lived without it. It is sooooo handy and the colors are perfect. (It looks like a little cupcake sitting happily on my table.)

5:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home