Friday, September 16, 2005

Perfect Reality...

I think I love reality TV so much because in general the premise is...people that piss you off...you can vote off your island. Ah the power.....

The good news, Survivor started last night. It looks like it's going to be a good season. The people seem to be kind of cool, the setting is really nice for those of us who like history, and Jeff Probst is still a honey. Can't help it....I think he's a hottie. They brought back Stephenie and Bobby Jon from last season, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Stephenie...she's a fierce competitor with a really good heart...a combination that usually means you don't have a chance in hell of winning a reality show.

The bad news...this week will be the last week of Rock Star: INXS. I'm totally bummed. We are down to the final three Marty, J.D., and Mig...the final three that I picked after week 2. Goooo...Marty! He's got the real rock voice and persona. If you're an Elvis fan you should vote for J.D., he's kind of got that fat Elvis sound. Don't get me wrong, it's a good voice, it's just a little too 'we're caught in a trap'...ok, if you got that, you might be older than...well, any of the contestants. Mig has a nice voice, but it's not ROCK...it's rock on broadway. Nice guy...not a rocker.

The eh news...Big Brother 6 ends this week too. I have lost most of my interest since 'The Friendship' became the predominant force in the house...or...as they are known on most websites, threads, blogs ...etc... The Coven. It was a group of women who, through ritualistic, brainwashing routed their way through the nice/funny people of the house. These women say things like, "That skanky b*tch is always trash talking someone"...hello... They have been the most negative, whiny, trash talking, unfriendly group of people the Big Brother game has ever seen. It's made it tough to hang in there since Howie left. Gooo Janelle, the last hold out from the normal people!

I haven't even touched on The Amazing Race (usually my favorite, but I'm not sure I'm on board with this years gimmick...families), Biggest Loser, Apprentice, Martha's Apprentice, Battle of the Reality Stars, or any of the the MTV reality series'...it's a good time to lose yourself in Reality, if your reality is not...reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home