Sunday, September 11, 2005

Hop On Sock

This is dancing sock. Sock meet bloggers. Dancing is made from the fabulous KnitPicks Dancing sock yarn. It was great to work with and wow is it comfy.
I'm so proud as I stand here, on one foot, flamingo style, looking at the masterpierce. Ok, maybe not masterpiece maybe, nope I'm sticking with masterpiece. This is the same pattern as my last pair, however I slightly lengthened the cuff. After I make the sequel Sock2, I believe I'm moving on to a patterened sock. I'm the sockmeister, sockaroni, sockapalooza, sockalockadingdong....ok, I'm sock obsessed.

That being the case, I've decided to try my hand at lacey scarf knitting. I think I'll play around with it tonight....more to follow...for now, you may just bask in the glory that is ....sock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home