Tuesday, August 30, 2005

It's Only Rock and Roll but I Liketh It...

Ok, it's hard to stick to a blog. Even when it would seem that you have all the time in the world...alas, something else always comes up. Like...Rock Star INXS. I might have mentioned my proclivity for reality tv. I have something to add, I love me some rock and roll, however, my love for this genre evidently has limitations. Let me state here, the Tommy Lee Goes to College show is ridiculously stupid. I know stupid, quite often I like stupid, this stupid is just over the top boring stupid. Got the picture. Back to the good...INXS. There are several reasons to love this show.
1. The Rock and Roll
2. Most of the time is spent on the music, very little on what they had for lunch.
3. While the American public votes, the band makes the final decision.
The 3 singers with the lowest scores for the week voted on by the public (after singing a random Rock song) then sing an INXS song and the band decides which person is then kicked off the show. That way, we don't end up with a non-singing pretty person. Don't make me rehash the Carrie/Beau American Idol debacle people!

But I digress...I haven't been blogging...I'll be better.

I'm still working on the socks in the Knitpicks Dancing. It's great to work with and I'm nearly done a sock. Did I mention I knit at the speed of smell?

In my surfing I found this and I thought you guys would have fun doing it too... Apparently, I'm Marianne Dashwood. Woo hoo. I think the description has me pretty well. Let me know who you all turn out to be most like.
marianne
You're Marianne Dashwood from Sense and Sensibilty
by Jane Austen!


Which Classic Female Literary Character Are you?


I was just glad I wasn't a Sylvia Plath character...
Good luck to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home