Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I Smell Good...Pass the Cheese Fries

Good news! New research shows that women wearing a spicy-floral scent were perceived by men to be 12 pounds lighter than their actual weight. Apparently, there was research. Thank the good lord I wasn't involved, I can't imagine signing up, yes please, can people guess my weight. Talk about a slap on the back of the head...lol

So, no more dieting, just a LOT of perfume. I figure if I wear a spicy-floral scent, carry a rose and a couple cinnamon sticks, and wear a clove studded lavender necklace, I'll look 36 pounds thinner. Woohoo. Now this was data worth having. Unlike the mating rituals of the three-legged, pink bellied, northern birdamaloo, I can USE this information.

For your non-dieting pleasure I've done a little research of my own:
Lola This one sounds great for those with a little more daring...who doesn't love patchouli.
Marc Jacobs Between the Gardenia and the Ginger, how can you not lose 12 pounds!
Burberry Although this may sound like it needs the word pie after it...quit thinking about food, you're only thinking of food because I said diet, it's only a yummy...scent.

So, throw caution to the wind, have another piece of pizza, that tiramisu after dinner, heck I'm headed to the Krispy Kreme now...cause I know the secret, I'm not fat because of the food, I've been wearing the wrong perfume.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Pat said...

Finally, a pracitcal dieting tool...

6:20 AM  
Anonymous Deb said...

I'd like to see the footnotes on this research, please!!!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home